Re: [doc] Very Strange - my blower fan quit working completely

Re: [doc] Very Strange - my blower fan quit working completely

Circuit breaker. We have them in stock. It'll almost certainly be the
connections -on- the breaker as opposed to the breaker itself and we do
eyelet type ones to fix the problem and stop it happening again. The
connectiones themselves get hot and trip the breaker rather than the
breaker passing too much current. You will have to re-crimp the
connectors for eyelets.

If it hasn't worked properly, it's not unusual for it to go pete tong
when it gets used properly for the first time!

Martin

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk