Re: [doc] Very Strange - my blower fan quit working completely

Re: [doc] Very Strange - my blower fan quit working completely

You have checked for a live voltage, but have you checked that the earth is OK?
  The earth will prob go to the fan motor body. Connect a temporary lead from the negative battery post to the fan body that usually has a blade connector on it.

  The 4th and 5th relay from the left, bottom row of relays/ fuse compartment control the 3rd and 4th speed. (the 2 relays to the right of the white interior light delay unit). Have a look in this area to see if the relays are switching or not when you put the blower switch in position 3 and 4. Also check the relays themselves as even though they click the circuit from the switched side may not be good.

  NickT.

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk