From: chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 02 February 2006 10:44 AM
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [doc] Red and cream interior delorean in larne

> It was the previous seller that said he would be able to "guarantee" the
> engine.  He also suggested a mechanic to get her going as opposed to just

When Carl (previous owner) brought the car is did not have an engine or gear
box as it had been removed when it was in the Middle East, he then got a
brand new DMC engine and gear box from a UK DeLorean parts guy that was
around at the time. Both times I saw the car Carl could never get it
running. He said he had it running but he got the car in the early 90's and
it sat on his drive for years. It also needs frame work and even if you keep
the interior that colour it needs work, though Carl did have planty of spare
leather / material ... not sure if that went with the car?!. He also put
brand new rear light cluster on...unless he swapped them back when he sold
it. The front grill was stolen at some point too....

Bottom line the car needs a lot of work

Regards

Chris

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk

PLEASE NOTE: THE ABOVE MESSAGE WAS RECEIVED FROM THE INTERNET.

On entering the GSi, this email was scanned for viruses by the Government
Secure Intranet (GSi) virus scanning service supplied exclusively by Cable &
Wireless in partnership with MessageLabs.

Please see http://www.gsi.gov.uk/main/notices/information/gsi-003-2002.pdf
for further details.

In case of problems, please call your organisational IT helpdesk

This email and any files transmitted with it are private and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.I
f you have received this email in error please return it to the address
it came from telling them it is not for you and then delete it from your system.

This email message has been swept for computer viruses.

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk