RE: [doc] Red and cream interior delorean in larne

RE: [doc] Red and cream interior delorean in larne

> It was the previous seller that said he would be able to Âguarantee the
> engine.  He also suggested a mechanic to get her going as opposed to just a

When Carl (previous owner) brought the car is did not have an engine or gear box as it had been removed when it was in the Middle East, he then got a brand new DMC engine and gear box from a UK DeLorean parts guy that was around at the time. Both times I saw the car Carl could never get it running. He said he had it running but he got the car in the early 90's and it sat on his drive for years. It also needs frame work and even if you keep the interior that colour it needs work, though Carl did have planty of spare leather / material ... not sure if that went with the car?!. He also put brand new rear light cluster on...unless he swapped them back when he sold it. The front grill was stolen at some point too....

Bottom line the car needs a lot of work

Regards

Chris

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk