Re: [doc] couple of tech questions

Lambda system will not raise idlespeed. Nothing to do with fuel will
affect the idle speed. Dodgy starting, yes, dodgy running, yes, but not
the idlespeed. I would next check your timing and your vacuum advance
mechanism.

...or stop farting about and bring it in <grin>

The more you run it "wrong", the more likely you are to cause real
damage. For example running it rich will soak the oil in fuel and reduce
its lubricity. You may need to change out the oil to prevent premature
bore wear, cam wear etc etc.

Yes we stock the lambda relay - I found a source of alternatives which
cost the same as regular relays (£3.50 each) as opposed to Bosh's £12.

RPM relays can be repaired or alternatively they're $40 from DMC Texas

Martin
DMC Ltd