Re: [doc] couple of tech questions

Hi Martin

Pump ran till i cut the ignition...i think the rpm relay may have an
intermittent fault.

so do you stock the rpm and lambda relays?...might as well change
them as they're 25 years old anyway for a guess.
Maybe this is the root of my problems.
i did have the car running (about 1200 rpm and hunting a bit) and
warmed a fair bit.
temp guage 1/4 to 1/2, and even heater works!.
then stopped the engine and would not start very well.
jumped the cold start valve, ran then revs dropped and cut out.
Gas pedal did not help.
this is pretty strange, and i am now suspecting the lambda system,
rpm relay etc.
will disconnect the lambda sensor (should run rich?) and i do have a
dwell meter which i assume i can take a reading off the diagnostic
socket.
i think warm should read 50-60% if i remember right.

Regards

Steve

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Martin Gutkowski - DMC Ltd

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk