Re: [doc] BBC 4 - The Delorean Story

yes, its a good documentary actually, found it very
interesting, I even managed to get a non-fan friend of
mine to watch and enjoy it :)

Keiron Hollett
DOC 499

--- Paul <willinot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Came across this when on the net

HYPERLINK
"http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcfour/documentaries/features/delorean.shtml"http://w
ww.bbc.co.uk/bbcfour/documentaries/features/delorean.shtml

Paul

Vin 2493

Belfast

   _____