[doc] Re: Engines.

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Chris Williams" <chris@xxxx> wrote:

> No, I have not got to the bottom of the oil leak yet, am still
> reluctant to think it's the block as it only weep's very slowly. Just
> trying to arm myself with as much info as posible before delving in
> there. :-)

Hi Chris

Perhaps its a good time of year to take off your inlet manifold to
renew any perishable bits you have under there and at the same time
clean and check out your engine valley? If its never been 'refurbished'
under there then its a really good time to do so.

But in the end its probably only a weep from a seal solike Nick i would
probably leave it until you really want to 'go in there'

Regards

Mike

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk