[doc] MOT...............

Oh dear, all this nonsense over 2 lamps...................

Let's keep the Forum clean, helpful and respect each other....

NickT.

pilot25dmc@xxxxxxxx wrote:
You know I really dont care anymore....

I Hate this *** with people on any of these forums, I mean what the hell
do you mean "move" why write that? Could you not just say "sorry to hear
you failed" that would have been much better. But no you had to write "move",
thats lovley, so I gave you a nice lovely reply back.

Dont bother chucking me off the forum as I quit anyway.

Alistair.