Re: [doc] MOT BASTAR*S

Guys, guys, Alistair

I speak from bitter experience (!) that sometimes things really don't
come across in e-mail like you mean them. I know Andy very well and I'm
sure that comment was meant with a smile and if he were over there, he'd
pull out all the stops to help you right now. I wish you guys could meet
'cos I know you'd get on like a house on fire.

Andy, use a smiley next time :-)

Martin

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM