From: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Nick Tomlinson
Sent: 05 November 2005 17:51
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [doc] whos going to nec sunday?

Mike Bosworth, John Tien and myself will be there tomorrow.

See you then.

NickT

tny1964@xxxxxxx wrote:
hi all, me and andy carvosso will be there about 10.30, just wondering who
else is going out of interest?

cheers tony vin#3484 doc 394

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk
public and may be printed in the club magazine ** Yahoo! Groups Links