Re: [doc] MOT BASTAR*S

I don't think this is acceptable at all. We have younger club members.
I would not want to have someones parents coming up to me and
saying their Son/Daughter had picked up this sort of lingo on our
club board.
I can swear with the best of them in a machine shop but I won't do
it in public place where ladies and kids are present.

Sorry its not big and its not clever

generally unimpressed
Nick H

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Mike Sumner <mikebmw316@xxxx> wrote:

> Christ!

> I think you need to calm down.

> I'm sure any comments regarding your recent MOT failure are meant
in a jokey fashion.

> Besides, many of the people on the forum (including myself) are not
lucky enough to own a DeLorean yet so you could at least stop f**king
moaning for the fact that you have manahged what others have not.

> At least you have the car we all love in your ownership.

> Why alienate everyone on this forum simply because you can't take
someone's innocent comments.

> Everything you've said over the past week or so I've found to be
very angry and I don't see why you are directing this sort of grief
towards this forum which is, after all, intended for the peaceful
discussion of our much-loved car.