[doc] BTTF Event

hey folks

Just got back from the UCI. Very cool night out, great to see so many
faces again (and some new ones).

Bit gutted I didnt have a car to take, as myself and my colleague were
left out a little from the DOC crew due to not turning up in stainless
and having to buy our own tickets! Had we not found our way to Claire
usher and Phill wright (who kindly let us sit in the empty seats in
the VIP row with them after our original seats had been rudely taken
and been told that we "were" sitting there - hence no longer) at the
start of BTTF2 I would probably have just got annoyed and gone home as
the rest of the cinema was full!

Grumble grumble.

Oh well. Thanks Claire, Phill, Martin, Verity, Dan, Rob  etc who still
made us feel welcome

Chrispy you buggered off before I could see you. Can you put that
thing in the post for me?

See you all at the NEC!

Mike