RE: [doc] BTTF Event & NEC

Hey there,

It was great to see so many of you there last night.  For me it was the
first time seeing parts II and III on the big screen and a totally new
experience.  The Dolby A certainly seems pre-historic compared to the full
surround you get with contemporary movies.

Early start today so left not long after the last movie and I had noticed by
that point more than half of the cars had already left (hopefully with their
owners behind the wheel).

What was the last count of cars?

Excellent idea Kevin, worked out very well.

I will be doing the dream rides at the NEC on the Saturday after next, so if
anyone wants free entry to the show and would like to join me or do the
Sunday the organiser is more than happy to have more than one DeLorean
available.

'dream rides' = Mick Bryan 0131 427 4427 and he welcomes other fantastic
cars including more DeLorean's....
The ride is about 10-20 minutes depending on how fast you drive and they
suggest a route.  The NEC has arranged for a clear run in and out so no
queuing and you get free entry to the show too.

The form can be downloaded below:-
http://www.sportingbears.org.uk/DreemRides2005/DrversRegNECClassicCarShow200
5.doc

Insurance is not an issue as you are not earning.  The money 100% goes to
charity...

Regards,
Chris Hawes
Vin 5255