[doc] BTTF Night in Basildon

Well, just stepped thru the door and must get to bed, early start in the
morning, but just wanted to say what a fantastic night.

WELL DONE KEVIN FOR ORGANISING EVERYONE YOU DESERVE A BIG PAT ON THE BACK
AND A NICE COLD BEER

The atmosphere was fantastic in the cinema, applause after each film.

Just brilliant.

I hope everyone made it home OK, sorry I didn't hang around to say goodbye
to many people but I promised myself I'd be in bed by midnight..... Yeah
like that was going to happen!

The highlight of my Delorean owning life so far I would say.

All the best everyone,

Stuart
VIN# 5641 "Maddie"
DOC 414

Stuart Nicholls
Emagine Productions
NOW WITH POLECAM
T: 01920 461265
F: 01920 465376
E: stuart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
W: www.emagineproductions.co.uk
Television - Studio - PSC - ENG - Production - Post Production

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk