[doc] bttf fun night

hi there

well what a day could not get away from work to go down on backy today
what a mega bumma but met the lads at chris give backy bit of a
service & a clean ( then the hevans let loose ) after we give her a
clean then they both set off down the A38 with all cars looking at
them as i could see as i drove past on the way back up to the midlands
but a good point is that i took the mrs out tonight to a local pub so
shes going to let me have the big screen tv ( 44 inch ) to my self
tonight with full por logic sound & watch bttf films as i could not
make it with chris and the gang as i could not get the day off on
wednesday

so im still at home if anyone is in the same boat :-(

regards
glen h

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk