From: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Daniel Shane
Sent: 18 October 2005 08:33
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [doc] Re: Lotus 06

Sounds good to me.  I love driving around Norfolk.  Been there many
times in
the past and although the roads are mostly single carriage way you can
go
around there quick.  That¹s why Lotus use the whole are as an unofficial
test track!!

Chris, how are you finding the Lotus factory¹s attitude towards the
Delorean¹s ?  The last last Lotus event I went to in the D they got very
shirty about a Delorean parking in the Lotus only car park!!  I had to
explain it had as much right to be there as all of the Vauxhall¹s and
Ford¹s
that Lotus worked on ;)

Dan

DMC Ltd

On 18/10/05 00:03, "arran_jamieson" <arran_jamieson@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Thanks! - Yes - despite the little roads North Norfolk is now quite
> a popular area. We're full every weekend from March and pretty much
> every day from June till the end of September.
>
> The plan, subject to group approval, is to have a good "informal"
> atmosphere where all the members can get to meet each other
> (I haven't met anyone as yet!) in the relaxed environment of a hotel
owned by
> me, which I think
> would be lacking from a "chain" place in Norwich, plus there is the
> advantage of 40-50 people being able to stay over as well. The only
> other people in the hotel/restaurant are just one group of 30
> ramblers who are at the hotel for a week from the Saturday.
>
> I am trying to offer this option at "cost", although I will be
> making a small loss on the rooms - but anything for an ideal car
> park photo opportunity....!
>
> The link again - with clickability! :
>
> www.caleyhallhotel.com/delorean
>

> Arran Jamieson
> DOC 480
> VIN #1764
>

> --- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Claire Usher" <claire.usher@xxxx>
wrote:

>> > Wow!! Nice place you got there! :o)
>> >
>> > Claire
>> > DOC171

Behalf Of
>> > arran_jamieson
>> > Sent: 17 October 2005 23:13
>> > To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> > Subject: [doc] Re: Lotus 06
>> >

>> > To clarify - the hotel in question is the 45 bedroomed "Caley Hall
Hotel"
>> in
>> > Old Hunstanton, North Norfolk. - www.caleyhallhotel.com
>> >
>> > All details regarding this idea of mine to try and fill my car park
with
>> > DeLoreans are on www.caleyhallhotel.com/delorean
>> >

>> > Arran Jamieson
>> >
>> > DOC 480
>> >
>> > VIN #1764

> DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk
> ** Unless otherwise stated, all messages posted to the group are
assumed
> public and may be printed in the club magazine **

>   Delorean part
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms
elorea> &k=Delorean+part&w1=Delorean+part&w2=Delorea
> n&c=2&s=33&.sig=KhNAW7p8ETrEf480ClaqCA>    Delorean
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms
an&c=2> &k=Delorean&w1=Delorean+part&w2=Delorean&c=2
> &s=33&.sig=WODpZftEHd1EMWKEnPRdEQ>

>  YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

on the
> web.
> *
> *  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
> *
> *  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service
> <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk

Delorean
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Delorean+part&w1=Delorean+part&w2=D
elorean&c=2&s=33&.sig=KhNAW7p8ETrEf480ClaqCA>  part
Delorean
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Delorean&w1=Delorean+part&w2=Delore
an&c=2&s=33&.sig=WODpZftEHd1EMWKEnPRdEQ>

  _____

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

*         Visit your group "doc-uk
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/doc-uk> " on the web.