Re: [doc] NEC 2005 Club discount details?

Re: [doc] NEC 2005 Club discount details?

Hi,

I got mine for £9 each by putting the code "CLX" into the box that asks you for your club membership code.

If you look in the ticket purchase page it should guild you through to this.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Mike Sumner - 178

rv4u24 <voiseyco@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Rare post for me, but do we have any details yet as to what the
procedure is for getting the club discount for this years show?

I have been for the last 4 years running, and find it brilliant,
especially seeing the DMCs turnout.

If someone could perhaps email with the details, it would be greatly
appreciated: rv4u2@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Also, the 2005 calendars that were given out at last years event by
Carole Nash seem to be incorrect. It lists the dates for the show as
the 21st - 23rd October.

The show is still on the 4th - 6th November, as the site suggests,
isn't it?

Thanks in advanced.

rv4u2 - 215

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk