From: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Kevin Milliken
Sent: Tue 18/10/2005 15:40
To: DeLorean
Subject: [doc] Times - Hotels- Details - Back to the future event

Hi List

Activity has really been increasing over the last week for the
Back to the Future event. www.BTTF.com have put the details on
their web site now. They have also told Universal Studios
London and I hope we should hear more about this over the next week.

To give some idea on times etc, I hope this helps:

The Car park in front of the Cinema will be for our exclusive use throughout
the day (and night).

Chris Parnham will be trailering Backy (His Back to Future Car) down from
Derby
and will get to Basildon about 3pm or 4pm. There will also be some filming
for
a TV program called GREATEST EVER 80'S MOVIES, GREATEST EVER MOVIE
BLOCKBUSTERS.

Chris's car sounds like Formula 1 Race car so if you have not heard it, try
and get along for 3'sh.

The films start about 6.30, I would suggest you try and get to the cinema
about
5'ish so that use miss the traffic on the M25 and the A127.

UCI's P.R. company have said that they will be contacting the Radio and TV
stations
again to see if they will becoming along, all the newspapers have been told
as well.

Final numbers are going to be about 25 Cars which makes this a historic
meeting
for the UK.

Hotels in the area are:

Premier Travel Inn actually on site

Campanile about 1 mile away

Festival Leisure's Post Code is:
SS14 3WB the Road is Festival Way.

There are lots of restaurants in the area (all within 200yds or so of the
cinema) but
they close about 11pm, I am speaking to one next the the cinema to see if
they will
stay open later.

This is up to date list of people coming along next week

Kelvin Tan            With Car
Mark Bourne       With car
Chris Spratt      With car
Jason Finn            With Car
Chris Parnham      With Car
Chris Reynolds       With Car
Daniel Shane      With Car
Richard Johnstone With car
Matt Clarke       With car
Richard HutchinsonWith Car
Nigel Mills       with Car
Brian Shaw        Without Car
Mark Houghton         With Car
Chris Hawes           With Car
Mike Green        Without Car
Stuart Nicholls       With Car
Claire Usher          With Car
Martin Gutkowski       With Car
Tony Garey            With Car
PhilAbrahart      With Car
Paul Birks        With Car
Phil Wright       With Car
Kevin Milliken        With car
James Mcpherson       With Car
Robert Williams   With car
James RG          Without Car
Chris Williams       With car

To Recap everyone above shown "with car" will have free tickets for
themselves
and one passenger If you are coming without a car can get get tickets from
the
UCI web site which is:

http://www.uci.co.uk/index.php?page=whatson&scope=more&tbx_site_id=1

I will probably be at the cinema from about 3'0'clock I am just off the
M25 / A127 at Harold Wood, Post Code RM3 0NP If anyone wants to come round
earlier your welcome to do so, just let me know.

The film company have e-mailed and want:-

"As well as shooting an interview with Chris and filming the De Loreans I
would like to speak to 2 fans of the films.  Can you reccomend any.  Ideally
they should be quite bubbly personalities and young(ish)!!!!!!!"

Volunteers please?

Regards

Kevin

Tel 01708 371584