Re: [doc] RHD conversion

Answer to the last bit - no not at all. And there're actually two people
like that :-)

Answer to the first bits - similar if not better than a Venturi
Atlantique 300 which is almost exactly the same weight, same gearbox and
same sized wheels, slightly less powerful engine (smaller valves). 0-60
in 4.9sec, top speed of 175

Martin

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk