[doc] Car Tracing.

Group; Off Topic I know, however does any one know how to trace a cars
registered address from the reg number? The reason that I ask is that
someone has this morning run into the back of my daily car and driven
off. Not bad damadge just a new rear bumper required. I did get the
number and have reported it to the local police, who confirmed the
make (saab) and the car is registered locally. However I would like to
know the owners wherabouts, not for anything sinister!! just to give
them the option to pay for the repair rather than going thru insurance.
If any one knows how this can be done either themselves or thru
someonbe else I would appreciate your help. e mail me privatly if you
prefer; chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks
Chris
Vin#4584