[doc] removing bumper-what a job!!

Hi

just to let anyone know attempting this, allow loads of time and be
prepared to shear everything!.

so far most bolts have sheared or turn in the plastic.

have yet to remove the washer bottle cover but most the screws just
turn and don't move!
i have a screw extractor set so will try this. access is hard also.

luckily the two bolts at the corners of the wings have dropped off
long ago!.

all this just to change the headlight support buckets.

incidentally has any come accross this....my front bumper has
a 'dimple' on the passenger side just near the wing. does not look
like impact damage, just pushed in and stayed there. there seems to
be a bolt or stud behind...any ideas? was going to heat up and see
if i can pack from inside once the bumper is off.

Also, which are the best eyebrow bars to fit? specialT, Gradys?

Regards

Steve
VIN 1621

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk