[doc] re fuses to stereo location?

Hi

could someone let me know the fuse location for the stereo.

i can see the wires at the back (from upside down in the passenger
footwell)!

then there is a large block (either fuses or connector) which is
surrounded in what looks like eom tape and hence i don't want to cut
unless this is it.

then there is the plastic off white coloured connector, about 6-8
inches from the back of the craig.
the craig is dead at present but looks perfect, not even used. car has
14000 miles on it

regards

Steve

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk