[doc] Re: Dashboard crack repair. Any joy Phill !!!

[doc] Re: Dashboard crack repair. Any joy Phill !!!

Phil,

Could you not get the dash re-covered in a light grey leather or
vinyl and then spray over it with the vinyl spray to achieve an
exact colour match?

Surly that would be cheaper than a whole new dash?

Just my 2p

James

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Phill Wright" <psw@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> well, yes and no - you could faintly see where the crack had been
but
> the dash re-spray covered most of that and it was nice for a while.
> After a few weeks I got some hairline cracks re-appear, its nothing
> like as bad as it was, but not good enough - Rich H had his done as
> well and that went exactly the same.
> I hear that Grady's (I think) are having the dash's re-
manufactured so

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk