[doc] Cannonball 8000 with original BTTF Delorean!

[doc] Cannonball 8000 with original BTTF Delorean!

Hi All,

I was having a read of our local rag, 'The Comet' last night and one of our
local jewellers is taking part in the Gumball 8000 48hr rally which set off
from Earls Court today.

Apparently, as well as a Dukes of Hazzard replica, there is also "the
original Back to the Future DeLorean"  (their words, not mine I hasten to
add).

I'll keep an eye on the TV listings on the digibox, as the
Gumball/Cannonball events are normally covered and endlessly repeated on the
satellite channels (VH1, Men & Motors, Bravo, etc)

I'll also see if there is any coverage in our paper over the next few weeks.
www.thecomet.net

Regards,

Claire
#2292 Flopsy