[doc] Has anyone got a drivers door seal?

[doc] Has anyone got a drivers door seal?

Hi all,

I'm urgently after a new drivers side rubber door seal
- my car is being entered into the "Spirit of Speed"
Coys auction on the 28th September at the Royal
Horticultural Halls in Westminster and sods law struck
as I was doing the final finishing touches during
preparation. As I was getting out of the now pristine
car my belt buckle caught the side of the strip and
tore a 2" chunk out of it!

I've got until next Friday to get a new one fitted so
any thoughts/ help would be really appreciated.

Thanks for now,

Andy

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk