[doc] Carpets ........ [was] Re: Door Seals

[doc] Carpets ........ [was] Re: Door Seals

Steve,

I am having my DeLorean done in Jaguar Super-pile carpet, it's nice
quality carpet with a thick rubber backing so it should even help
reduce the engine/road noise a bit too.

It's not too stupidly expensive either.

The colour is not spot on, but it is close enough for me, and it is
nice and fluffy.

All my leather stuff is done so carpets are next on the agenda, but
I just bought a house so money is a bit tight for the mo!

James RG

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk