[doc] Re: Door Seals

Thanks-didn't someone say that these did not fit??.

Does anyone know the reference type number...looked at their website
and they have plenty.

also maybe woolies trim?.

another option i have considered is to re-carpet in a jag type carpet
quality. anyone think this is a good idea?? is it sacrelidge not to
keep oem?
my passenger carpet is stained with rust (seat runners) but have not
tried cleaning. behind driver storage box has been a mouse
nest...don't fancy keeping that  looking at the state of it-not
cleanable!.
Rear shelf carpet has been ripped by some idiot opening up the relay
compartment. could invisibly mend. dash though is good so is binnacle,
door skins so not all doom and gloom!.

regards

Steve

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "John Chapelhow" <chapelhow@xxxx> wrote:
> The inner door seals are often sourced from East Kent Trim, can't
> recall the number at the moment but they have a big stand at the
NEC...

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk