[doc] -new accumulator update

Hi all

after a busy saturday, managed to check a few things.

swapped cpr plug and cold start plug and hey presto...engine
starts...

stop and restart ok.....great.

now into the swing, start swap plugs back, car runs for 2 mins then
chugs, revs up and down then down and...stalled
restart run for 10 secs then stalled.

than would not restart.

so from this i reckon pipe not kninked, electrics ok...so i am
beginning to think change/clean the CPR so that is my next task.

can anyone rebuild these in the UK?. i will take off hoeses and blow
through with compressed air to clean mesh screen.

i also jumped the fan sensor and they work fine. tightened the
handbrake caliper now holds on my sloping drive.

undone passenger seat runners but seatbelt bolt in the way. seat
will not move forward or back on runner due to rust.
any good ideas.
i am removing runners to bead blast and paint. i have a spair set of
seats to install.

anymore ideas for my running problems please post.

i have ignored the lambda system (o2 sensor etc) as this does not
kick in untill warm?? is this correct??

i do think its a fuel pressure issue.

regards

Steve