For those not on the DML, there's quite a funny discussion on "what's
the best answer to the 100'th idiot to ask where the flux capacitor is"

I will shamelessly duplicate some of the better ones here...

#1: It's still on back order.
#2: I broke it over the head of the last guy who made that joke
#3: I broke it over the head of the last guy who made a cocaine comment.

(got to remember those last two)

"If you know where I can get one, let me know."

"Behind my McFlys"

"Yes, INFACT next time I go I'll be sure to call up your mom."

(in answer to where the cocaine is)

"oh, do I still had white on my nose?"

(And a particularly funny list from one member:)

"I thought they only made them for the movie."
*They spared mine.*

"Can you still get parts?"
*Parts are easy to get, but they're not always easy to install.*

"Why are all of them silver?"
*Like the Model A, you can have any color you want, as long as it's silver.*

"So what time did you just come from?"
*Actually, you've asked me that twice today.*

(I can't wait for someone to ask me the next one - that's brilliant!)

"What does DWC stand for?"
"You're looking at a wheel, aren't you?"

"Is this a real DeLorean?!"
*Shall I pinch you?*

----with thanks to the DML members whose posts I just shamelessly ripped off
Martin