Re: [doc] Tha last Six

Why do you think I know nothing about my car Alistair????

I have researched the history of my car for the last year and a half and I
do not need anyone else to tell me what I already know......

My car was built in November 1980 and given its road tax in february 1981 It
was used for 3 months before being used as a mual for factory trials.  When
the factory closed it and the other remaining cars were refitted with new
fresh parts and sold in the factory auction.

Alistair McCann
DOC 25
VIN# PILOT25

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk