Re: [doc] New Owner!

Hi Phil

Glad you saw me tanking it along in the fast lane :-) Sometimes I forget which car I'm in (I do have a bit of a heavy right foot in the Xantia). I was only moving with the flow, anyway!!!

It's a real shame we didn't know you were down in Kent - we met up with Chris Hawes and James Grant (by "we" I mean Rich and me - he was with me in the car) for a mini-meet.

FWIW, you have rose-tinted specs :-) My car looks bloody awful! It's dirty (I keep getting it dirty driving it to/from work where I keep it) and working on it inevitably results in greasy paw-prints here there and everywhere :-) The fascias badly need a lick of paint. On the up-side, I'm pretty chuffed with my number plate - everyone comments on it. Rich has since seen IIL 1711 for more than three times what I paid for IIL 1611

Anyway, enjoy your car, and pop along to our meet-ups in Kent if you're up for it!

Martin