Derby Car show 7th July

The Derby Car show held on Markeaton Park ( junction of A52/ A38) will be
held again on 7th July. I have been for the last few years, it's a good day
out, free to enter, and for the public, Classic cars, new cars, Fair etc.

I will be there again this year. You should really book in via 01332-291111
ex.7504. But in the past, I've just turned up in a DeLorean with no
problems!

Let me know if anybody else is interested ( it's the weekend before Super
car Weekend)

Chris Parnham