From: "jamesrguk" <dmc12@xxxx>
To: <doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, March 04, 2002 3:46 PM
Subject: [doc] Injectors part 2 & RE. Steering

STEERING:

Has your car been lowered?, when you lower it you adjust the angle
of the steering rack and so any play can be greatly emphsised.
There is a plate with adjusting shims beneith it, opposite where the
stearing column attached to the rack. Remove one shim and the rack
should tighten back up, thats providing they haven't already been
removed!.

It should only be a 10 minute job.

Regards

James RG