Re: [doc] door struts

Thank you for the additional information. When Rob Grady restored my
1981, he installed the complete set of lift pistons on the car, the doors
worked effortlessly.
I did not encounter any difficulties with the DeLorean One lift pistons,
as the pistons worked very well.
The PJ Grady pistons look like the original DMC style piston. The base is
a bronze finish with the gas chamber finished in a black color.
The DeLorean One piston is finished in black on both ends, so for
originality the PJ Grady pistons are cosmetically correct in a concourse. (I
also like the fact that the PJ Grady pistons have a brake at the end of
travel.)

In addition, any information on the TV footage? I would be happy to trade
with you some new parts from your favorite DMC supplier for the footage.

Best Wishes,
Michael Pack