[doc] Re: Torque Settings.... ????

Hi Mike,
        I am not sure of the torque settings of the top of my head
I am sure they are in manual. If you have not got the manual
drop me a email and I will look them up.
Be VERY CAREFUL with the Y pipe bolts as one of mine sheared off
and I had to use a thread insert to repair it.
Soak all the bolts you are going to remove with WD40 or similar.
If you can soak em' 24hrs before you touch them.
When you put any of them back copper slip the threads.
The O rings that seal the Y pipe are avalable from Renault
(tell them to look up the Renault 25 V6)
All the best
Nick H
--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Mike Bosworth" <mike.bosworth@xxxx>

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk