[doc] Re: Headlight Switch

I suggest that anyone that needs a headlight switch to strongly
consider buying one of the pre-production orders at DMC Houston.
Once we get some more orders this rare part will become available
again. As time goes on they will only become more scarce. I believe
Houston is close to 100 pre-orders and they need 200 pre-orders to
retool to have them made.

Consider buying one so this rare part can be replaced for a minimal
cost an no longer be considered "rare" especially if you intend on
keeping your car for a while, it only supports our small Delorean
community.

"I'm not affiliated with DMCH, just I like when they remake the
rareer parts for our unique cars, and try to support them in their
efforts.

Joe OBrien

2524,
16634,
16650

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Daniel Shane <daniel.shane@xxxx>
wrote:
> Does anybody know if you can repair the headlight switch.
>
> Mine works but needs a wiggle to keep the headlights to stay on.
I've open

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk