[doc] Re: DeLorean Side Stripe anyone?

Hi James,

Really like the new website, looking forward to seeing what else
comes up on it.  Your side stripes are a complete bargain compared
to that American bloke who wants about $250 for sets on eBay.

On your site you said

"There has been a recent change to this ruling, and now any car
designed for use in the USA displaying a USA sized number plate can,
when imported into the UK, display a UK motorbike sized number plate
instead."

Does you (or anyone) have more details of this because I have US
size plates on mine and I just know some bored constable is going to
pull me soon about them.

Regards

Colm
AXI 81 (US size)

PS: Are number plates the only thing in America smaller than their
equivalent in the UK?

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "jamesrguk" <James_rg@xxxx> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have just taken delivery of 4 matt black delorean side stripe
> sets. I will be bringing them to the NEC bt if anyone particularly
> wants one let me know.
>
> They are £45 p/set (enough for one car) which I think is a great
> price, there is quite a lot of vinyl & cutting involved.
>
> 1 set has definatly sold, can't afford to bankroll many of these,
as
> I seem to be spending a lot on DMC related projects at the moment!
>
> Full details & photos on www.newoldbits.co.uk, click
the 'Products'

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk