Re: [doc] RELAY COMPARTMENT PICTURE WANTED

Re: [doc] RELAY COMPARTMENT PICTURE WANTED

All.

No problems. I have uploaded the images to the 'interior' folder in
the photos section.

1. The flat (side-on) box beside the relays with the red wire coming
out is John Herveys own fan fail x2 module. This has connectors which
replace the two front left relays.

2. This image shows my attempts to move the left ciruit breaker
thing. I couldn't mount it easily so it now sits at the rear of the
comartment (see the long green wires)

3. The image shows my Lockzilla-1 in place, the bundle of connectors
to the immediate right (that don't go anywhere) are for other
Lockzilla plug-ins.

4. This image was taken when I still has a standard relay in the
Lambda position, this is wrong wrong wrong!

Alistair can you post an image of yours to show the differences, I
had assumed that mine was fairly close to the 'normal' production
layout.

John Chapelhow
DOC 19 : 'Boeing' #0737

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Martin Gutkowski <martin@xxxx> wrote:
> The best one to compare with is probably John Chapelhow's - John, I
hope
> you don't mind me suggesting this, your compartment is early and
> different in may ways (extra sockets etc) from later "production"
ones.

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk