[doc] Re: A bit of advice and info -

Hi Andrew, I imported my car back in June also, but I bought it in
April. We searched the internet and found a mechanic in the local
area who was willing to inspect the car for us. The lucky thing was
that he knew the cars history (it matched the owners history too) so
it seemed like an honest sale.
When my car arrived though, there was a lot of things the previous
owner 'forgot' to mention, but its in my garage now, locked up and
MINE! :-)

About low mileage cars...Alistair McCanns car Pilot 25 had been
sitting in a shed for most of its life, and it had very low mileage
(1500 I think) yet it runs perfect, and took very little to get
running...

Thomas
Vin #4087

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk