[doc] Re: What's up DOC!

Hey All,

At an Internet Cafe in sunny KwaZulu-Natal at the moment but I'll be
back next week.  An East Anglia meet sounds great  - cant wait to see
the result of Alan's efforts.  Early september would be good for me.

Stuart

16686

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Carl Hammond <carlhammonddoc@xxxx>
wrote:
> Hi All

> This is my first post on the newsgroup, even though I've been a
member for over a year now! What a great club it is to, even though I
don't yet own a Delorean, being part of this club is the next best
thing and helps me along the way until I finally get that stainless
car of my dreams! My wife and I came along to Gaydon earlier this
year and had a fantastic day out. I couldn't contain my excitement as
I've never seen so many D's in one place! Now we can't wait for the
NEC. Chris, it was nice to see you again at Gaydon, and look forward
to seeing you again in Oct. Also a big thanks to Claire Usher, as you
managed to do the impossible & convince my wife (Alex) that getting a
D is the way to go! She absolutely loves the idea now, and no sooner
had she sat in Stuart Alexander's Delorean 'wee wee' (which also
happened to be the same car that took me to the church for my
wedding) she was hooked! So Stu I guess that 'wee wee' is destined to
be our car now, don't you think!?! Alan, Hi hows
>  it goin, when you want to do this local DOC meeting let us know,
I'll feel a bit like the odd one out without a D, but I can always
bring my 1/18th versions!!!