Re: [doc] What's up DOC! (EA meeting)

Hi Alan.

Glad Smokey is up and running. I'm still Roy Keane for a Suffolk meet
up. Did you speak to James (P) yet? I spoke to him and he's keen too.

Sadly my alternative gullwing dream (Toyota Sera) hasn't happened -
same problem as you and your D. Frikkin' insurance companies, they're
such a joke. They fleece you for huge sums but give you peanuts when
you need it. I got wiped out at a roundabout last year, completely the
other guys fault. Wrote off my car and put me out of action for a week
and what did our jolly friends the insurance company do to help me?
Gave me £235 to go out and buy myself a new car. £235!!! It'll buy you
a lovely bike but a rubbish car. Anyway, I'm not bitter, the week off
work was actually quite a blessing.

Anyway, Sunday afternoons are cool for me. Let's just hope you can find
some insurance somewhere. Have you tried weekend or limited milage
insurance? These policies can be very useful for classic car owners. Or
you could try insuring under a relatives name and being a named driver.
Some insurance companies are not too keen to do this but I've heard
that CIS are cool with it though.

Speak soon,

Alex.