FW: [doc] Stainless exhaust

Thomas/ Alistair,

I hope you are thinking of a complete system including new manifolds,
hence scrapping the "cross over pipe".

Don at Stainless Exhausts near Nottingham  ( www.stainless-exhaust.com
<http://www.stainless-exhaust.com/>  )  has made many for the DeLorean
and at about 650 GBP for the whole system, I think they are pretty good
value.

Regarding your car Alistair, PILOT 25, whilst we know the car was under
constant development and improvement whilst within its long life at the
Factory, I personally think it's too important to "muck about" with.

It is after all a very special "Historic" vehicle. (similar to Dusty)

If it still has a cat fitted, you can simply take it off and bash out
all the internal parts; that will help its performance slightly but
leave the appearance unchanged.

Just my opinion, it is after all,  your car to do with what you like.

Regards

Chris Parnham

SNIP>>>>
Thomas, Paul has the stainless one on his car.  We can ask him about it
next
saturday....

He had it made over here, I know a place near me that will make us both
one
up as I want to change mine aswell.  WE SHOULD GET IT AT A GOOD PRICE
FOR
BUYING TWO OF THEM!!!

Alistair.
SNIP>>>
exhaust

I remember a company on the net that done custom stainless steel
exhausts
for the De Lorean. My exhaust is done, so I think I will get one of
those
while I am replacing it, anyone know the address of this place?
Thanks,
Thomas

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk