Re: FW: [doc] Why don't we make a suppliers list

Re: FW: [doc] Why don't we make a suppliers list

LED lights..... thats something im looking at now Martin! ....will
you be able to source ones for the side markers as well and maybe
even dash lights? :)

When you get sorted put me down for a set

Thanks

Mike

bozzzy #2001 403

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Stephen Strelczak"
<STEPHEN.STRELCZAK@xxxx> wrote:
> I'll need to be adding a D and C, to my order, still got the M
though:)

> I like the sound of the LED door lights! So that's £20 for the
whole car (6 door lights. Are there white LEDs available for the
interior lights?

> Stephen.

after "extensive
> > searching" he had only been able to "beat" DMUK on price on very
very
> > few occasions!  Well done Martin and Dave. But of course, they
can't
> > stock everything so perhaps a list would be of value.
>

> DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk
> ** Unless otherwise stated, all messages posted to the group are
assumed public and may be printed in the club magazine **