RE: FW: [doc] Why don't we make a suppliers list

RE: FW: [doc] Why don't we make a suppliers list

I am looking at making sets of centre console LEDs including an amber
defrost LED and red 'lock doors' and 'cooling fan fail' LEDs.

Fanzilla doesn't seem to like the red cooling fan LED though and lights
it constantly (dun know why, need a fanzilla to work that one out)

The white LEDs are hyper bright and light up the centre console very
nicely.

I have a set in my D and I did a set for Stian who was very pleased with
them.

They are hand made from the bulbs - the glass is removed and an LED
fitted instead. You can see how to do it yourself here:
http://www.rshservices.co.uk/led the username and pwd are the same as
for the DOC website.....

I am guestimating around 20 quid for a set

Rich H
DOC 365 VIN 1274

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk