[doc] Kent Modified Car Show & Pub dinner

[doc] Kent Modified Car Show & Pub dinner

Hi All

August 1st www.moddeduk.co.uk - free entry for DeLoreans and our "guest
cars" (Dan Willis (911), Nigel Mills (Diablo), Jason Ashcroft (Scooby),
Si Harrison (Skyline) so far)

Just a quick e-mail, I need to book the evening meal on 1st August,
after the Kent modifed show. I've mailed directly to those who said they
will be coming, and those who said they might be coming. Please can you
let me know for definite, and also whether you're bringing a passenger.

Our friend Jason is coming too now in his modified Scooby, and he also
has the benefit of knowing the back lanes in that part of Kent - so
he'll be leading us back from the show to whichever pub we settle on
(basically trying to find a combination of typically Kentish, good food
and a decent carpark). It's looking like the Three Chimneys in
Biddenden. The route wil take us past Leeds Castle (possible photo
opportunity) and Jason assures me that there're some good fast and
twisty country lanes that are great fun for a bit of sprited driving.

So... can anyone who wants to come and hasn't mailed, please get in
touch, and can I have rough numbers for the meal?

Thanks all

Martin

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk