Re: [doc] Air/con re gassing.....again!

Retrofitting to R134a is not as easy as some places would like to make
you think. Have a read of this and see what you think

http://www.dmcnews.com/Techsection/r134.html

We use a guy who gasses with R413, a drop-in R12 replacement and my
car's been running fine with it in for 2 years. No conversion, no hassles.

Martin

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk