From: David Deprez [mailto:daviddeprez@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 12 March 2004 17:16
To: treasurer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: secretary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; roadandsun@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Spanish trip in 2005 for DeLorean owners

Dear Dave,

I have found your contact details on the DeLorean Owners Club website. The
purpose of this mail is to explore whether the DeLorean Owners Club would be
interested in organising a trip to Spain in 2005 for its members, in
partnership with my club.

I am a member of Road & Sun, a club dedicated to organising motoring
holidays in Spain for motoring enthusiasts. The origins of the club date
back to 2001, when four Caterham Seven owners decided to organise a trip in
Northern Spain for Lotus 7 Club UK members. The trip was such a success that
we ended up organising new editions of the trip in 2002 and 2003.

We have decided this year to establish Club Road & Sun to formalise our
structure and to broaden the public to whom we can offer these trips. We are
now planning to organise four trips in 2005, of which at least one will be
reserved for Caterham owners and one could be reserved for DeLorean owners.
What makes our trips special is the quality of the routes we take (we
personally explore all routes ahead of each trip), the quality of our
service, the high standards of the hotels we choose and our reasonable
prices. Above all, what makes people come back on our trips is the Spanish
weather, the enjoyment of driving and the relaxed atmosphere.

More information about our club and about the trip we are organising this
year in September is available at: www.roadandsun.co.uk
<http://www.roadandsun.co.uk/> . Information about the trips in 2005 will
follow later this year.

I would appreciate it if we could have a chat over the phone to discuss a
potential partnership with Club Road & Sun to organise a trip to Spain in
2005 for DeLorean Owners Club members. Could you let me know what day/time
would suit you best? If you wish to contact me, I can be reached at the
numbers below.

If I should speak to someone else in your club, could you please let me know
the name and contact details of this person?

I look forward to speaking to you soon.

Kind regards,

David Deprez

David Deprez