[doc] Free Security for DMC owners only.

[doc] Free Security for DMC owners only.

<http://www.cryptic.co.uk>

Email information:

The information in this e-mail and any attachments within are
confidential to Cryptic Software Limited and may be covered by legal or
other privilege. The information must only be used for the purpose for
which it was sent and if you receive this e-mail in error you are asked
to notify the sender immediately. Any unauthorised disclosure, copying
or use of this information may be unlawful.

The views expressed within this e-mail are solely from the author and do
not necessarily represent those of Cryptic Software Limited, who do not
accept any legal responsibility for the contents. Additionally
information gained via the Internet cannot necessarily be considered
reliable.

All employees of Crypitc Software Limited are expressly required not to
make any defamatory statements or infringe copyright or any other legal
right by e-mail. Any such communication is against Cryptic policy and
the Cryptic will not accept liability for such communications.

WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted by e-mail, particularly
through attached files. Cryptic Software Limited scans all e-mail for
viruses with CyberSight but accepts no liability for any damage caused
by a virus being transmitted by this e-mail.

Hi all, from another delorean owner, another off topic email but this is
just for DMC owners. I run a £10,000,000 security company and we have
just developed the ultimate internet based home user security product.

I am willing to let anyone who owns a DMC to have a free full copy of
this software in return for any suggentions improvments to the
technology.

The product consists of a 1mb agent which connects to a security
repository here at cryptic, every file downloaded or browsed on the
internet is checked against over 250,000,000 known threats (Virus
checkers only check about 40,000).

If you would like this free copy then contact me on the email address
below with DMC as part of the subject line.

enquiries@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I will forward the email with the software included.

Regards,

Dave

P.S.

The queens the one on the right in the picture on our website not the
LEFT! *lol*

www.cryptic.co.uk <http://www.cryptic.co.uk/>

Email from :

Dave Duke