Re: [DML] Re: "Where did you get it?"

I used to be taken aback by this as well... but have gotten used to it. I now just tell them I paid $12k for it. People are usually very surprised that I paid so little for my car, so I just explain it's a continuing work in progress... and that really nice DeLoreans go for $20k+.

Louie Golden
VIN 10115 Sanford, NC

See what you missed! Read the report on the 2003 DMC Open House Event at http://www.delorean.com/2003event.asp